Your privacy is critically important to us.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
We, Sejal Entertainment and media Limited is a first of its kind company that brings 360degree media solutions for the architecture & design fraternity. Sejal Entertainment and media Limited publishes illustrated books on India, specializing in Architecture, interior design and décor.
With having years of experience in media industry we now present “Design Club”(the product) An Initiative by Sejal Entertainment and Media Limited, a platform/online portal where Creative Minds thrive together. Through this online portal we would attract professionals, exclusively from the construction business like Architects, Civil Designers, Contractors, etc.
(Give brief description of what is your product and services and how can an end-user will have excess to information published on this mobile application)
- Our websites (www.sejalmedia.com)
- Our mobile applications (Design Club app for Android and iOS);
- Other users’ websites that use our Services, while you are logged in to your account with us.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Basic Account Information: When you sign up for or use Design Club App, you give us certain information voluntarily. This includes your name, email address, phone number, profile photo and any other information you give us. You can also choose to share with us location data.
- Public Information: If you link your Facebook or Google or Twitter account or accounts from other third party services to Design Club App, we also get information from those accounts (such as your friends or contacts). The information we get from those services depends on your settings and their privacy policies, so please check what those are. We may also get information, such as a mailing address, from third party services about individuals who are not our users yet, which we may use, for example, for marketing and advertising purposes like postcards and other mailers advertising our Services.
- Payment Information: If you buy something from us, we collect payment information (address, phone number and bank details, excluding of personal securities and pins) and details of what you bought. If you buy something for someone else on Design Club App, we collect their delivery details and contact information.
Automatically Collected Information
Whenever you use any website, mobile application or other internet service, certain information gets created and logged automatically. The same is true when you use Design Club App. Here are some of the types of information we collect automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, mobile network information, cookie data and device data. We collect log information when you use our Services. If you’d like, you can get more details on the types of information we collect in our logs.
- Device Information: In addition to log data, we collect information about the device you are using Design Club App on, including type of device, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers and crash data that help us understand when something breaks. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings.
- Stored Information: We may access information stored on your mobile device via our mobile app. We access this stored information through your device operating system’s permissions.
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To provide our Services–for example, to set up and maintain your account, host your website, backup and restore your website, or charge you for any of our paid Services;
- To further develop and improve our Services–for example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy or will help them to create and manage their websites more efficiently;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Design Club App, which may result in us declining a transaction or the use of our Services;
- To communicate with you, for example through an email, about offers and promotions offered by Design Club App we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on Design Club App and our products.
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so, such as the social media services that you connect to your site through our publicize feature.
How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it–which are described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information–and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
How to Reach Us
Objectionable Content Policy
Content or User which is Objectionable will be blocked from Design Club App by moderators Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to:
- sexually explicit materials;
- obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity;
- content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent;
- content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms; and
- gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.